3 Easy Steps to Book The Music Man DJ Service
1. Contact Chris Haug,The Music Man DJ Service by your preferred method.
Phone or Email. 970-302-0910 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Set up a time to meet, in person or over the phone, to discuss the details of your wedding Ceremony and Reception.
Date, Times, Location, number of guests, etc...
3. Send in your signed and completed contract and deposit. We accept cash, personal checks and Credit/Debit cards.
The deposit is only 50% of balance. This deposit ensures that your wedding date is reserved just for you.
This is my full-time business. Weddings are my primary focus. I also entertain at our corporate clients events and Community Events.
- Chris Haug Owner/DJ
Questions to ask your wedding DJ
1. Do you offer a written contract?
2. Will you be the DJ at our wedding?
3. May we meet with you in person before we sign a contract?
4. How long have you been a DJ and how many weddings have you done?
5. How many weddings do you do each year?
6. Are you insured?
7. Do you have a wireless microphone?
8. Have you played at our reception site before?
9. Do you act as the “emcee” and make all of the announcements?
10. How would you define your “style” when making announcements?